Whether you're a brand new business or established and ready to grow, I can show you how to take things to the next level.
The experience of building four successful businesses has taught me so much about the importance of solid strategy. Let me share that knowledge with you and make your path to success clear.
Business Development Coaching is a comprehensive, structured program that guides you in
Coaching that actually moves the needle in your business:
Coaching will guide you in creating a high-level, intelligent business strategy plan that enables you to reach your own, unique goals. Your strategy will direct your future business decisions and give you confidence that you are moving in the right direction.
Outsourcing is wonderful, but when you're just starting out, there's a whole lot of things you'll have to do on your own. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone available to answer all your tech questions?
Weekly coaching calls ensure that you're on track to meet your goals for the quarter. A little bit of accountability is just the push you need to take your business a whole lot further.
Ultimately, coaching is about your needs as a client. If you need extra support in a specific area then we can focus on strategy, mindset, or skills. If you're starting from scratch, or you need general help to grow your business on all fronts, then we walk through my proven, structured coaching framework.
Coaching with a Structured Framework
Create the foundation for your long-term success with a solid profit plan.
- Clarity: WHY you're doing what you're doing.
- Business Model: The best way for YOU to profit
- Your Ideal Customer
- How to position yourself as a premium brand
- Standing out from your competition
Your website is the face of your business, so it's essential for it to represent you well.
- Platform: Selecting what will work best for you, your skill set, and your business
- Easy terminology that anyone can understand (Opt-in? URL? Hosting? Domain? Merchant Accounts? I've got you covered.)
- Building a beautiful website
- FOCUSING your website to be all about your purpose
- Optimizing your website to convert visitors into paying customers
- SEO: How to get your site to rank on Google
How to GROW your audience and really SPEAK to them.
- What to offer for free vs. what to charge for.
- Marketing Strategy: What to post, when to post it, and where. We design a unique plan for your business.
- Email Marketing: How to start and grown your list + why this is so important!
- Blogging: Should you do it? Creative methods to put content out there. (Hint: It's not all about writing articles.)
- Content Clarity: What headlines and content will really appeal to your followers and make a difference in your business?
Growing Your Audience
The size and quality of your audience is such an important factor in your business. Learn the most important steps to take to grow it intelligently.
- Figure out how to get the RIGHT people on your list.
- Creating a strategic plan to grow your list.
- The Art of Exponential Growth
- Connecting with influencers for substantial gains
Products & Services
Develop quality, enticing offerings that are just what your audience wants.
- Determine what drives your audience and what they need
- Delivering high quality offerings
- Focusing on customer experience
- The Psychology of Selling
- How to price your products strategically
- How to make your offerings irresistible
Learn why there doesn't need to be anything "slimy" about marketing (and why I actually LOVE it!).
- A fresh, new perspective on marketing that will leave you feeling GOOD.
- Getting your customers to take action!
- Copy writing (sales pitches) for people who don't know how to write or sell.
- How to be persuasive (It's not what you think)
- Sales letters that improve you relationships with your customers
- Smart pricing strategies that drive more sales
Ready to take your business to a whole new level?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
The satisfaction and success of my clients
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the coaching time commitment?
Coaching packages start at a two-month commitment minimum, with discounts for longer-term packages. Single session "Power Hours" are also available.
Before your coaching even starts, we'll connect for a short discovery call to ensure that we're a good fit.
What if I haven't started my business yet?
That's not a problem at all. Wherever you're at, we'll start right there. If you have an idea, great! If not, deciding what business for you to start will be the first step we focus on.
How much time should I expect to put into this each week?
Whether your business is just a side hustle that you're working on late at night or it's your full-time job, coaching can help you grow faster and build a stronger company. We can work with whatever amount of time you have available, as long as you're willing to put in an honest, serious effort.
What if I already have an established business?
Wherever you are currently, there's still plenty of room to grow. As the owner of four successful businesses (in four different industries), I have the experience to teach and guide even well-established business owners.
What if I don't want to do X, Y, or Z myself?
If you don't want to build your website yourself, manage your social media, or create your own branding, that's completely fine! One of the great things about being your own boss is that you get to make the call about what you want to do and what you'd rather have someone else do for you.
Personally, I believe that it's still important for you to have a basic understanding of how each part of your business works, so that you can manage things well. So, we'll still cover each of the topics at least briefly, but you're welcome to outsource as much of the actual work as you like.
What's your experience?
I founded my first successful company over nine years ago, and I've been running the show ever since! That first company is stronger than ever, and since that time I've built three more successful ventures in several different industries. I've built companies both online and off, with different types of services and products.
All this business building has given me wisdom, taught me literally hundreds of practical skills, and given me a strong desire to share my entrepreneurial passion with others.
Aside from my business ventures, I'm also a #1 internationally best-selling author, professional teacher and trainer, wife, and mother of two.